We Have Something For Everyone: In Person or Virtual Options
What will I get with my 2021 registration?
* Gain invaluable insight from 60+ experts during 66 lectures, covering the crucial and trending topics on lymphoma, myeloma, and leukemia disorders.
* Earn up to 25+ CME credits
* Engage with the world’s leading companies showcasing the latest hematologic malignancy devices, tools, and technologies. Gain on-demand access to all live content for 3 months.
What’s unique about attending in person?
* Visit the Big Apple and enjoy your stay in the city at The Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel.
*Seats will be limited, allowing for more personal interaction with faculty, industry, and colleagues. Discussion time will be extended after each session, giving you the time to have engaging conversations with the expert panel.
What are the benefits of attending virtually?
* Experience the LL&M Congress broadcasted live from anywhere in the world.
* Participate in engaging live Q&A after each session, visit exhibitor booths, discover new products during innovation theaters and meet new or old colleagues through our networking platform all while saving time and money when joining virtually.